《绝望的主妇》精讲423(在线收听

You okay?

你还好吧?

Julie, I did something bad. Something really, really bad. Aren’t you gonna ask me what it was?

你还好吧Julie,我做了件坏事,天大的坏事,你不问我什么事么?

Do I ever have to?

用我问么?

Last week, when Mike and I went to the park searching for Zach, I sort of found him.

上周我跟Mike去公园找Zach,我找到了。

No!

不会吧。

Yes, and I gave him money and I sent him away and I didn’t tell Mike.

真的,我给了他钱把他送走了。我没告诉Mike。

Holy crap! What are you gonna do?

我的天哪,那你打算怎么办?

I don’t know. What would you do if this happened to you?

我不知道,要是你你怎么办?

See, this would never happen to me. This kind of thing only happens to you.

我可办不出这样的事,就你能办得出来。

Will you stop judging and help me?

你能停止批判来帮帮我么?

Well, obviously you’re gonna have to tell him.

显然,你必须告诉他。

Well, I can’t do that. You heard what he said about his wiring. I betrayed him. He’ll never forgive me."

我不能,你也听他说了他是什么样的人。我背叛了他,他永远不会原谅我的。

Okay. Don’t tell him.

好吧,瞒着他、

Well, how can I not? I feel so guilty, I can barely look him in the eye when he talks about Zach.

我怎么能呢?我很自责,他说Zach的时候我都不敢看他眼睛。

So, where do you think Zach went?

你认为Zach去哪了?

Utah. Oh lord. Why did I do this?

犹他州,哦,上帝,我为什么要那样做?

I have a feeling you did it for me.

我猜你是为了我。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524999.html