英语诗歌精选 我忆起,我忆起(在线收听

I Remember, I Remember

我忆起,我忆起

Thomas Hood

托马斯·胡德

I remember, I remember The house where I was born,

我忆起,我忆起 那栋出生时的屋宇,

The little window where the sun Came peeping in at morn;

早晨,阳光从小窗中偷望进去:

He never came a wink too soon Nor brought too long a day;

他从不早来片刻, 也不多留半晌,

But now, I often wish the night Had borne my breath away.

但是现在,我常愿夜晚 带走我的呼吸!

I remember, I remember The roses, red and white,

我忆起,我忆起 玫瑰花开,有红有白 紫罗兰,

The violets, and the lily-cups—Those flowers made of light!

百合 那些由光辉构成的花朵! 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,

The lilacs where the robin built, And where my brother set The laburnum on his birthday,

有哥哥生日时种植的金炼花,——依然常青!

The tree is living yet! I remember, I remember

我忆起,我忆起经常荡秋千的地方迎面而来的风是如此清爽

Where I was used to swing, thought the air must rush as fresh To swallows on the wing;

飞燕也颇有同感; 昔日意气扬扬的心灵, 现在变得如此沉重,

My spirit flew in feathers then That is so heavy now,summer pools could hardly cool

就是夏日的池水也无法冷却我额头的热狂!

The fever on my brow. I remember, I remember The fir-trees dark and high;

我忆起,我忆起 茂密高耸的冷杉;

I used to think their slender tops Were close against the sky:

我曾想象它细长的枝尖逼近天空;

It was a childish ignorance, But now 'tis little joy

虽然只是幼稚无知, 但是,现在却少有那般快乐

I know I'm farther off from Heaven Than when I was a boy.

因为我知道自己比孩童时代离苍穹更遥远了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yysgjx/525318.html