《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第4集第7期:借此散散心(在线收听

How do you know who I am?

你怎么知道我的真面目

You think that I would settle into a town without knowing my enemies?

你以为我若没事先调查好自己的敌人 会轻易入住一个小镇吗

What do you want?What did he want?

你想怎样 他想怎样

Thanks for letting me invite Caroline.She could use a day of distraction.

谢谢你让我邀请卡罗琳 她可以借此散散心了

She's not the plus one I'm worried about.

我担心的不是她

Why is Damon coming?Because Alaric is a pity-taker.

而是 达蒙怎么也要来 因为阿拉里克同情他

Come on, Jenna. Be nice.I'll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws off you.

别这样 珍娜 对他好点 对他好 除非他不再骚扰你

Ahh, good news. Found the shot glasses.That would be my exit.

好消息 找到烈酒杯啦 我先出去了

You're here for 10 minutes and already I'm back under the bleachers at the pep rally.

你刚来十分钟 我就觉得自己又回到当年 在露天看台下参加动员大会的日子了

Just like old times, huh?Only I didn't swipe this bottle from my old man.

往日重现啊 是吧 不过这次这酒不是从老爹那偷来的

Oh, the expensive stuff. I like you already.Just happy to be invited.

很贵的酒啊 我已经开始喜欢你了 很高兴受到邀请

Thank Rick. This was his idea.Really?Yeah. Well, you know.I thought it'd be nice to meet some of Jenna's old high school friends.

要感谢里克 这是他的主意 是吗 对 我觉得能见见珍娜的高中老友 是件不错的事

Dig up a little dirt.Oh, I've got dirt. I've got dirt.

还能挖一挖八卦 我有八卦 我有八卦

I have no secrets. Only dirty shame.To dirty shame.Cheers.

我没有秘密 只有糗事 敬糗事 干杯

Damon.We were just doing shots. Let me get you a shot glass, buddy.

达蒙 我们在喝烈酒 我去给你拿个杯子 伙计

Here.Use mine.She doesn't like me very much.

给你用我的 她不太喜欢我

We haven't met. Mason Lockwood.Oh, sure. Hey. Damon Salvatore.

还没自我介绍 我是梅森·洛克伍德 你好 我是达蒙·塞尔瓦托

I know. I've heard great things about you.Really? That's weird. 'cause I'm a dick.

我知道 听过不少你的英雄事迹 是吗 真不可思议 我明明是个混蛋啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/525399.html