《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第5集第6期:创立秘密委员会(在线收听

When did Jeremy Gilbert get so cute?Oh, no.

杰里米· 吉尔伯特何时变得那么可爱了 噢 不

Stay away. That guy's damaged goods.

别看上他 他可是只受伤的小羔羊

Hey, man, how have you been?Since when?

嘿 老兄 最近怎么样 你是指从何时起

I don't know.I haven't seen you much since your father's funeral.

我不知道 从你父亲去世以来我就没怎么见你

I just figured that maybe you would want.I'm fine, Gilbert.Yeah. Ok.

我觉得或许你想要 我很好 吉尔伯特 那好吧

Wait. Hold up.I'm sorry.Bad day. Bad month.

稍等 留步 对不起 最近心情不好

Listen, you were cool that day, at the wake.

你那天在追悼会上 表现真的很得体

Thanks for that.Felt like kind of a freak show.

谢谢 当时的感觉真的很怪异

Yeah, well, I know the feeling well.What are you doing here?

是啊 那种感觉我深有体会 你在这儿干嘛呢

Distracting myself.Hey, thanks for the text.Where to?

散散心 嘿 谢谢你给我发的短信 去哪

My place.My mom's gone all day.Empty house, fully stocked bar.

我家 我妈一整天都不在 家里没人 吧台堆满了酒

Margaritas?Sure.You in?Yeah. Yeah. I'm in.Let's do it.

有玛格丽塔酒吗 当然 你来吗 好啊 我也来 走吧

Oh, thanks, Mason.Hey, Sheriff, you got a second?

谢谢你 梅森 警长 你现在有空吗

I'm out of uniform. Let's go with Liz.All right, Liz.

我又没穿警服 叫我莉兹就好 好的 莉兹

I was hoping to talk to you about the council.

我想跟你聊聊委员会

I don't know what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说什么

I know you and the other founding families have a secret council.

我知道你和其他几个创始人家族 共同创立了一个秘密委员会

If that were true, then you know it's a secret and isn't discussed with non-council members.

要是真有这事 那你就该知道 这是秘密 只能与委员会成员讨论

I know I rejected all that, but it's only because I wanted a life outside of this town,not because I was a non-believer.

我知道我曾排斥过委员会 但只是因为我当时想到外面去生活 并非因为我不相信

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/525419.html