《丑女贝蒂》精讲 68时尚出售的是时尚(在线收听

Daniel:Hi, dad.

嗨 老爸

Brad:I see that you've been mingling.

我看见你被众人包围着

Are you talking to anyone who actually matters?

你和真正重要的人谈过了吗

Daniel:I've done 40 interviews already.

我已经接受了40个采访了

Looks like my first issue's a home run, huh?

看起来我的第一期杂志是个很大的成功 唔

Brad:Yeah, you pulled it off.

是啊 你表现不错

Daniel:Christy Benson from New York Minute seems to think,

来自《纽约时刻》的Christy Benson似乎认为

I did a little more than pull it off.

我表现得比“不错”还要好一点

Brad:You're the editor of Mode, Daniel. Mode sells Mode.

你是《时尚》的总编 Daniel 时尚卖的就是时尚的东西

Reporter:Mr. Meade, can we get a 2-shot with Daniel?

Meade先生 我们能为您和Daniel照几张合影吗

A couple more, sir? This way. Thank you.

再来几张行吗 先生 很好 谢谢

Wilhelmina:Well, if that wasn't a cover shot——

嗯 可以上封面了

media mogul Bradford Meade and his son, the shining star.

媒体巨头Bradford Meade和他的儿子 耀眼的明

The issue's a big hit, Daniel, and your brother really would've been proud.

这一期杂志很成功 Daniel 你哥哥也会为你感到自豪的。

Daniel:Well, I'm not so sure about that. What did I do, anyway?

总之 我也没做什么

Modesells Mode. Right, dad?

是时尚自我推销了时尚 对吗 爸爸

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525508.html