《丑女贝蒂》精讲 87鲁莽之吻能唤醒前男友之爱(在线收听

Claire:I miss him, too.

我也很想他

Betty:Hi.

你好

Claire:I. How are you doing, Betty?

你好 近况如何 贝蒂

Betty:I'm fine.

我很好

Claire:Mm, yes, starting a new job working for your ex-boyfriend.

对啊 开始了新工作上司是前男友

I can see how that would leave you... Fine.

我理解你为什么会感觉良好

Betty:Well, I will be fine. I just need to find some allies.

我会好的 就是少了伙伴

Claire:And how's that going?

那你找到了吗

Betty:Put Marc in the hospital.

小马被我放倒了 进了医院

Claire:That was you?

原来是你干的

Betty:Not on purpose.

我不是故意的

Claire:What about Matt?

那马特呢

Betty: He's just been so cold.

他对我好冷漠

It makes me wonder if he ever really had feelings for me to begin with.

我都怀疑 他对我曾经是否真的

Claire:He wouldn't be here if he didn't.Trust me.

如果他没有对你动心的话他不会在这 相信我

I know a thing or two about Hartleys.

我很了解哈特利家的男人

Betty:Well, he doesn't want to talk to me about it, so it really doesn't make a difference.

他连谈都不愿意和我谈一下我想是没戏了

Claire:Those feelings are still there.You just have to find a way to bring them out.

他感觉犹存 深埋心底你只需要想法把他唤醒

Matt:What are you doing?

你这是干嘛

Betty:Jogging in the park.

在公园跑步

Matt:you're wearing heels.

你穿着高跟鞋

Betty:Yeah, I gotta get to work later, and my new boss hates it when I'm late.

是的 我稍后要去上班迟到的话 新老板就不高兴了

Matt, you don't want to talk about us when we're at work. We're not at work.

马特 工作的时候你不想谈我们的事我们现在没在工作

Matt:There's nothing to talk about.

没有什么可谈的

Betty:I know you're hurt, you're the one who took the job as my boss at "Mode."

我知道你很伤心但你接下了《风尚》工作 当我的老板

Matt:So?

那又怎样

Betty:So tell me that had nothing to do with me.

究竟是否与我有关

Matt: Look, what do you want? You want me to tell you I took the job

你想要我怎么样你想听我说 我接下工作 是因为

Because I still have feelings for you? Because I don't. Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?

我还对你有感觉吗 我对你没感觉了 打住 打住 你这是干什么

Betty:I don't know.

我不知道

Matt:You kissed me.

你亲了我

Betty:Because you said you don't have feelings for me.

因为你说你对我没感觉了

Matt:I don't.

真的没了

Betty:I don't believe you.Matt, I think you are doing this to hurt me,

我不信 马特 我想你这么做是为了报复我

all because of some stupid moment that meant nothing.

就因为一件毫无意义的蠢事

I don't know how else to apologize for what happened with Henry.

为亨利的那件事我都不知道要怎样道歉了

Matt:Look, I can't do this. Please.

我没心思听你讲

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525527.html