《时空恋旅人》精讲 18我要结婚了(在线收听

Right, sorry. Sorry.

好了,不好意思打扰下

I've got an important announcement to make.

我有个很重要的消息要宣布

Exciting.

好让人兴奋

We've decided, after a little bit of thought, to get married.

我们决定了,经过考虑,我们决定结婚了

That's wonderful news.

好棒的消息

Who are you getting married to?

你要跟谁结婚?

To Mary. Over there.

跟玛丽,那边那位

Thank God for that.

哦!感谢上帝

Jolly embarrassing if it had been another girl. imagine that.

如果是另一个女孩,那就尴尬死了,想象一下We're so pleased.

我们为你们感到高兴

No, sorry. Yeah.

哦,不,不好意思

By the way, the wedding will be quite soon

顺便说一下,婚礼得马上举行…

because we're having a baby, too.

因为我们有了小宝宝

You're pregnant? Yes.

- 你怀孕了? - 是的

Who's the father?

孩子爸是谁?

Well, Tim, I hope.

是蒂姆,我希望

Thank God for that. Jolly awkward if it had been another fellow.

感谢上帝,如果是另一个家伙那就难办了

We have to decide tonight.

我们必须今晚就做好决定

What? Everything.

- 决定什么? - 所有的

The only thing you've decided about our wedding is that I'm coming down the aisle

关于我们的婚礼,你只是决定让我伴着那首意大利怪人

to the sound of some Italian weirdo singing a song called Il Mondo.

唱的什么“大千世界”走下过道

Excellent song. To which I've said a definitive "no".

- 那首歌超好听 - 我已经明确说了“不行”

So here's the deal.

要不然这样

I will take off one item of clothing for every decision you make.

你做一个决定我脱一件衣服

Okay. You have my attention, young lady.

好的,我有兴趣了,小妞

Right, um,

好的…

where would you like to get married?

你想在哪里结婚?

Home. I'd hate anywhere else.

家里,我讨厌其他地方

Okay.

好的

My God. Good.

- 哦上帝 - 好的

Who should the priest be? It'll have to be the local bloke with yellow teeth and the massive unibrow.

- 神父是谁? - 当地那个满口黄牙连眉的家伙

Okay.

That's a lock for Hagrid.

那就是说跟海格长得差不多咯

Best Man? Damn.

- 伴郎呢? - 该死

Best Man. Now. No, this is so hard. It's lose-lose you know You piss off all the

- 伴郎,快点 - 这太难了,这会是两败俱伤

ones you don't pick, and you end up hating the one you do pick

你会把大家全惹怒,并且以憎恨某人收场…

because he makes a bad speech and ruins the day.

因为他会做一超级烂的演讲,把整天都毁掉

Do you wanna see these puppies or not? Yes, I do.

- 你想不想看啵啵? - 当然想

Jay. it's your choice.

- 杰伊 - 这是你的选择

He's my best friend, but he's a moron. Yeah, he will mess up everything.

- 他是我最好的朋友,但他是个傻子

Rory. Sure?

- 罗里 - 你确定?

No, Harry. Harry it is. Let's do this.

- 不,哈利 - 哈利还可以,我脱咯

Rory. Sorry. What? That's such a cheat.

- 罗里,抱歉 - 什么?这是欺骗

Okay, fine.

好吧

Honeymoon?

蜜月呢?

Bed and breakfast in Scotland.

在苏格兰起床吃早餐

I am not taking my pants off for Scotland.

如果是苏格兰的话,我是不会脱掉内裤的

But it's all we can afford. Take off your pants.

但这是我们所能负担得起的,脱掉内裤

I will not. Take off your pants!

- 不要 - 脱掉内裤!

I want two weeks in Bali! Take off those pants!

- 我要去巴厘岛玩两周! - 脱掉裤子!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525677.html