英语诗歌精选 摘苹果后(上)(在线收听

After Apple-Picking

摘苹果后

Robert Frost

罗伯特·福罗斯特

My long two-pointed ladder's sticking through a tree

长梯穿过树顶,竖起两个尖端

Toward heaven still.

刺向沉静的天穹。

And there's a barrel that I didn't fill

梯子脚下,有一只木桶,

Beside it, and there may be two or three

我还没把它装满,还有两三个

Apples I didn't pick upon some bough.

苹果留在枝头,我还没摘下。

But I am done with apple-picking now.

但是我已把摘苹果这活干完了。

Essence of winter sleep is on the night,

四处弥漫着冬眠的气息。

The scent of apples; I am drowsing off.

那扑鼻的苹果香:我醺醺欲睡。

I cannot rub the strangeness from my sight

我揉揉眼睛,却揉不掉眼前的奇观。

I got from looking through a pane of glass

那是我透过早晨从饮水槽里。

I skimmed this morning from the drinking trough,

捞起的一片冰晶看到的。

And held against the world of hoary grass.

一个霜浓草衰的世界。

It melted, and I let it fall and break.

冰溶了,我由它掉下.碎掉。

But I was well

可是它还没落地,

Upon my way to sleep before it fell,

我却几乎坠入梦乡。

And I could tell,

我还能说出,

What form my dreaming was about to take.

我的梦境是什么样。

Magnified apples appear and disappear,

膨胀得硕大无比的苹果,忽隐忽现,

Stem end and blossom end,

一头是枝茎,一头是花朵,

And every fleck of russet showing clear.

每个红褐色的斑点,都清晰可见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yysgjx/525866.html