《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 19维利那个混蛋(在线收听

Benny, there are three kids here. I think Stan killed this girl. And Willy, that asshole, shot the little boy.

贝尼,这家有三个小孩。我想史丹杀的是这个女的。而维利那个混蛋,杀的是这个小男孩。

The third one's missing. Find her.

没见到第三个。把她找出来。

Oh, shit. Hey, we missed a little girl, man. I'm trying to find the fucking super in this goddamn building.

妈的。嘿,兄弟,有一个小女孩跑掉了。我要在这栋该死的公寓把她找出来。

Yo! I found it!

我找到了!

Bingo!

很好!

Stan, we found it.

史丹,我们找到了。

I know.

我知道。

There it is.

这就是了。

There's cops outside. We better go.

警察来了,我们最好离开。

It's the cops outside. We better go. You stay here.

警察来了,我们要走了。你留在这儿。

What do you want me to tell them?

你要我怎么跟他们讲?

Tell them...we were doing our job.

告诉他们...我们在工作。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525952.html