《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 35可以租给我吗(在线收听

Here. It's for a contract. Twenty grand, right?

拿着。这是合约金,两万块

His name is Norman Stansfield, and he's in room 4602 in the D.E.A.Building, 26 Federal Plaza.

他的名字叫诺曼·史丹佛,他在联邦广场26号缉毒大楼的4602号室。

I'm not taking it.

我不会收的。

Why not?

为什么?

It's too heavy.

太多了。

Well. Will you rent me your gear for the day?

那么,你的枪可以租给我吗?

I never lend out my gear. But you still have your gun. Use it. Just do me a favor. Don't shoot out the window, ok?

我的枪从不出租的。但你有你自己的枪。用它吧。帮个忙。别再打那些窗户了,好吗?

Why are you so mean to me?

你为什么对我这么吝啬?

Wildly killing people you don't give a shit about, but you won't get the bastards who killed my whole family?

你疯狂灭掉一些和你鸟都不鸟的人,但却不愿意干掉那些杀我全家的混蛋?

Revenge is not good, Mathilda. Believe. It's better to forget.

复仇不是好事,玛婷达。相信我,最好是把它忘了。

To forget? After I've seen the outline of my brother's body on the floor, you expect me to forget?

忘了?在我看到地板上我弟的尸体轮廓之后,你要我忘了?

I want to kill those sons of bitches, and I'll blow their fucking heads off!

我要杀了那些狗娘养的杂碎,我要炸掉他们的脑袋!

Nothing's the same after you've killed someone. Your life is changed forever.

你杀了人之后一切都会不一样了。你的人生会永久的改变。

You'll have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life.

你的余生都得睁着一只眼睡觉。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525968.html