《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 36一丁点儿的爱(在线收听

I don't give a shit about sleeping, Leon. I want love or death. That's it.

我他妈才不管以后怎么睡觉,里昂。我要爱,或是死。就这样。

Love or death. Get off my case, Mathilda. I'm tired of your games.

爱或死。放过我吧,玛婷达。我已经厌倦了你的游戏。

It's really great game, Leon. Makes people nicer, and starts them thinking.

这是很棒的游戏。它能让一个人变更好,并使他学会思考。

The kind of game you love.

你喜欢的那种游戏。

If I win, you keep me with you for life.

如果我赢了,你要让我一辈子待在你身边。

And if you lose?

如果你输了呢?

Go shopping alone, like before.

那你就得单独去购物了,像以前一样。

You're gonna lose, Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.

你会输的,玛婷达。子弹上膛了。我听的出来。

So what?

那又怎样?

What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head, huh?

如果子弹就在你面前贯穿我的头,你会怎样?

Nothing.

不怎么样。

I hope you're not lying, Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you.

我希望你没说谎,里昂。我希望在你内心深对我真的没有一丁点儿的爱。

Because if there is, just a little bit of love in there for me, I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything.

因为只要有那么一点点的爱,几分钟后你就会后悔什么都没对我说。

I love you, Leon.

我爱你,里昂。

I win.

我赢了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525969.html