《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 38随便杀一个人交差(在线收听

Here's okay. Let it go. I said, "Let it go." Move. Move over.

这里好了。放开,我说放开。过去。到那边去。

Easy. Easy.

别开枪。别开枪。

Go ahead. Your turn.

去吧。该你了。

Help me. Please don't beat me.

别杀我。求你别杀我。

Hello, sir. Sir? Um, sir? Sir, sir, it's not my dope. Sir, look, I...It's not my...-A little left, please.

喂,先生,先生?那个,先生?先生,那不是我的毒品。先生,你看我...那不是我的...-请站左边一点。

Before...Ple...

在开枪前...请别...

Ok. Now, the security shot.

很好。现在为保险起见,再补一枪。

Oh, the second goes higher on the chest.

哦,第二枪要打在胸部上面一点。

Aim for the heart and lungs. There. Right there. You see?

瞄准心脏或是肺部。这里。就是这里。看到了吗?

The first shot takes him out of order. The second finishes him off.

第一枪使他无法反抗。第二枪再杀了他。

Hey man, what's the fuck...What are you fucking doing?

嘿,伙计,这他妈是什么...你们他妈在干什么?

Never in the face.

不要打在脸上。

If they can't recognize the client, you don't get paid,cause you could take out anybody and said you did the job. Got it?

如果雇主认不出他要杀的人,他们不会付钱,因为你有可能随便杀一个人交差。明白了吗?

Got it. Never in the face.

明白了。不要打在脸上。

Ok. Now you can put the tools away.

好了,现在你可以把东西收起来了。

What the fuck is going on? Hey, mister! What are you fuckin...

这到底是怎么回事?嘿,先生!你们在他妈...

You see, when you use the silencer a lot, you have to put a piece of cloth here.

当你消音器用得太久的时候,你要在上面放一块布。

Because it gets very hot and could burn it inside.

因为它会过热,里面可能会烧起来。

A damp, black cloth is the best. What you doing?

用湿布,最好是黑色的。你干什么?

We said no women, no kids.

我们说过不杀女人,不碰小孩。

Who do you think this is gonna kill, donkies and monkeys?

你知道这东西会害死多少人吗?

Now it's clean.

这样就干净了。

Let's get out of here.

走吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525971.html