趣味英语第179期:如何与打过我的朋友相处(在线收听

Cookieman asks — though not Cookie Monster.

Cookieman问道——不过不是饼干怪兽……

Cookieman asks:

Cookieman问道:

"How do I deal with my friend who's hitting on me?"

“如何和打过我的朋友相处(如何与挑逗我的朋友相处)?”

Physically hit them back. See how they like it. Nah!

用拳头回敬他们。看看他们有何感受。不!

Just ignore it. Nothing about. You have more friends anyways. You can catch up with those friends.

忽略。没什么大不了。无论如何你还有更多朋友。你可以和其他朋友一起玩。

Just kind of ignore it? It gets very boring to try hitting on somebody who's completely ignoring you and paying you no attention.

直接忽略?被打的人如果完全无视而且完全不理睬打人者,那对打人者来说就太没劲了。

Do not be friends with that person. Try to make excuses and curtail the friendship.

不要再和那个人做朋友。试着找些借口,结束这段友情。

Talk about it. Talk to the person. Talk it out with them.

谈谈这件事。和那个动手的人谈一谈。和他们谈谈。

Just say, "Sorry, but I kinda don't like you." Simple as that.

你只要说,“抱歉,但是我不喜欢你。”就这么简单。

Tell them how weird you feel. If you don't like it, then just be honest with somebody.

告诉他们你感觉很不好。如果你不喜欢被这样对待,那你就要诚实地告诉对方。

Be like, "Hey, I don't like you. Sorry. Stop hitting on me. It makes me feel uncomfortable."

你要说,“嘿,我不喜欢你。抱歉。不要再挑逗我了。这让我感觉很不舒服。”

Let 'em know you're flattered, but you're not interested. You'd just rather stay friends.

让他们知道你很荣幸,但你并不感兴趣。你只想保持朋友关系。

If you're not interested and you don't see anything being more than a friendship, then you've gotta be honest because if you don't say anything then you're just giving them useless hope.

如果你没有兴趣,你不想超越朋友关系,那就要实话告诉对方,因为如果你不表态,那会给对方毫无意义的希望。

Tell them that you do not like that you are hitting on them and tell them that you know you are! Why am I pointing at you?

告诉他们你不喜欢那样,是你在挑逗他们,告诉他们你自己清楚!为什么我要指着你说话?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/526050.html