英语诗歌精选 昔日依依别(在线收听

When We Two Parted - Lord Byron

昔日依依别 - Lord Byron

When we two parted In silence and tears,

昔日依依惜别,默默无言地流着泪,

Half broken-hearted, To sever for years,

要分开好几个年头,我们忍不住心碎,

Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

你的脸冰凉、发白,你的吻更似冷冰;

Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this.

呵,那一刻正预兆了我今日的悲痛。

The dew of the morning Sank chill on my brow— It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

清早凝结着寒露,冷彻了我的额角-是对我此刻的警告,悲伤在今天。

Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:

你的誓言全破碎了,你的行为如此轻浮:

I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame.

人家提起你的名字,我听了也感到羞辱。

They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

他们当着我讲到你,一声声有如丧钟;

A shudder comes o'er me— Why wert thou so dear?

我的全身一阵颤栗-为什么对你如此情重?

They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:

没有人知道我熟识你,呵,熟识得太过了:

Long, long shall I rue thee Too deeply to tell.

我将长久、长久地悔恨,这深处难以为外人道。

In secret we met— In silence I grieve That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive.

你我秘密地相会-我又默默地悲伤,你竟然把我欺骗,你的心终于遗忘。

If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? — With silence and tears.

偶尔再相会,多年后万一在陌路,我跟你该怎么打招呼?—用沉默,用眼泪。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yysgjx/526231.html