实用商务英语会话 场景97:引领客房(在线收听

I'll show you to your room.

我带您到房间去。

Would you care to step this way, please?

请这边走,好吗?

Could you give me your room key, please?

请您把房间钥匙给我好吗?

May I put your luggage here?

我把您的行李放在这儿行吗?

Your baggage will be here shortly.

您的行李马上就到。

Let me show you the facilities in the room.

我领您看看房间里的设施吧。

Here is the light switch.

这儿是电灯开关。

This panel controls the air conditioning.

这块嵌板可以控制空调的温度。

Hot water is available 24 hours a day.

一天24小时供应热水。

Here's our hotel's Service Information Booklet.

这是我们宾馆的服务信息册。

If you need anything, you can dial 4 for room service.

如果您需要什么的话,就请拨打4叫客房送餐服务。

Showing a Guest to Her Room

引领客房

Good evening, ma'am. I'll show you to your room. You have two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

晚上好,女士。我带您到房间去。您有两个手提箱和一个袋子,是吗?

Yes, that's right.

是的。

Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

您的袋子里装有什么贵重的或者是易碎的东西吗?

Yes, there's a bottle of whisky.

有,有一瓶成士忌。

Could you carry this bag ma'am? I'm afraid the contents might break.

服务员:女士,您自己提这个袋子好吗?我怕里面的东西碎了。

Sure, no problem.

好的,没问题。

Thank you, ma'am. May I have your room key, please?

谢谢您,女士。请给我您的房间钥匙好吗?

Yes, here you are.

好的,给你。

Thank you, ma'am. Your room is on the 12th floor. Please follow me.

谢谢您,女士。您的房间在12楼。请跟我来。

Here you are. ma'am. Your key goes in this slot and that runs everything in the room, including the lights, TV and radio.

给您,女士。把钥匙插到这个插口里,可以运行房间里的所有设施,包括灯具、电视和收音机。

Thank you very much. Here's a little something for your trouble.

非常感谢。麻烦你了,这点小意思你收下。

No trouble at all, ma'am.

没什么麻烦的,女士。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526294.html