实用商务英语会话 场景105:领座(在线收听

Do you have a reservation?

您有预订吗?

Would you come with me, please?

请跟我来,好吗?

Please take a seat.

您请坐。

Where would you like to sit?

您希望坐在哪儿呢?

You can sit wherever you like.

您可以随便坐。

Do you mind sharing the table with others?

您介意与别人同桌吗?

I'm sorry, all the tables have been booked now.

很抱歉,所有的桌位现在都已经订出去了。

Please wait in the lounge and we'll call you.

请在休息室等候,我们会叫您的。

Is this table okay?

这张桌子可以吗?

Seating a Guest

领座

Good evening. Table for two?

晚上好。要两个人的桌子吗?

Customer A: A table for five. please. We are expecting another three friends.

要五个人用餐的桌子。我们还有三个朋友要来。

I see. Would you like to be seated while waiting?

我明白了。你们想坐下来等吗?

Thank you. I'd like to sit at a table by the window.

谢谢。我想要靠窗户的桌子。

Waiter: Oh, I'm sorry. You see, all the tables by the windows are taken.

噢,对不起。您看,所有靠窗户的桌子都有人了。

Then...Do you have a separate room?

那,你们有包间吗?

Yes. We have a separate room for five people.

有。我们有一个供五个人用餐的包间。

Great! I think we'll take that.

太好了!我想我们就要它了。

This way, please.

请这边走。

Good evening. Table for three?

晚上好。要三个人用餐的桌子吗?

No. We're actually looking for two of my friends.

顾客乙:不要,实际上我们在找两个朋友。

Oh. Are they both tall?

噢,他们都很高吗?

Yes. Where are they?

顾客乙:是的。在哪儿?

Waiter: This way, please. They are in a separate room over there. I'll show you.

请这边走。他们在那边的包间里。我带你们去。

Thank you.

顾客乙:谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526302.html