《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第8集第7期:喜欢研究武器(在线收听

Du, What the hell was that? Where did that come from?

老兄 啥情况 这招哪学的啊

How did you do that?Hi, Tyler. Where you goin'?

你怎么做到的 泰勒 你去哪儿

Come on, man. Do what we got, play the game.

快点 老兄 我们继续

Hey. Um, are,You ok?You lied to me earlier. Why?

你没事吧 你之前骗我 为什么

Look. Tyler.I think that you misunderstood me at the party.

听着 泰勒 我想 在聚会上你对我有点误解

I get it. It was very traumatic.You're lying.Nope. But I'm late.

我很理解 那很痛苦 你在说谎 没有 不过我赶时间

How did you.You're stronger than me? Please. That was nothing.

你怎么 你比我强壮 拜托 这没什么稀奇

Listen, if you know something, you gotta tell me,Because I can't handle this.

听着 如果你知道什么 你得告诉我 因为我不知道要怎么做

I'm sorry, Tyler,But I think that you're still in shock over Sarah dying.And it's understandable.

对不起 泰勒 我觉得你还无法接受萨拉的死 这完全可以理解

Alaric sure ikes his weapons.What the hell is that?

阿拉里克真的喜欢研究武器 什么鬼东西

Well, it's a vervain bomb or grenade launch or something like that.Weird.

马鞭草炸弹或者手榴弹 或者别的什么类似的东西 真诡异

Hey, how much further is it? About 80 miles.

还有多远 大约80英里

Who do you think took her?Someone from Katherine's past.she said she was running from someone.

你觉得谁绑架了她 跟凯瑟琳的过去有关的人 她说过她在躲什么人

Maybe they got the wrong girl.Thank you for helping me.

也许他们抓错人了 谢谢你帮我

Can we not do the whole road-trip bonding thing?

咱能不能别搞什么公路谈心

The clich of it all makes me itch.Oh, come on, Damon.

这种陈词滥调搞得我浑身不舒服 拜托 达蒙

We both know that you being in this car has absolutely nothing to do with me, anyway.

我们俩都心知肚明 你在这儿绝对不是为了帮我

The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar.

危险话题初现端倪

Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant.Let's talk about it.

不一定是危险话题嘛 咱俩聊聊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/526362.html