趣味英语第202期:袜子丢了应该去哪里找(在线收听

StarrMeLee wants to know:

StarrMeLee想知道:

"I lost my socks. Where should I look?"

“我的袜子丢了。我应该去哪里找?”

Really? I don't care. Go buy a new pair.

真的吗?我才不关心。去买双新的。

Who needs socks? Who needs socks? You don't need socks.

谁需要穿袜子?谁需要袜子?你根本不需要袜子。

If you lost your socks, you know you can rock the mismatched socks. That's a thing now, so just go with that if you can't find them.

如果你的袜子丢了,你可以穿不配对的袜子。这就是现在的情况,如果你找不到袜子,就这样做吧。

You should look wherever you found them last.

你应该去上次发现袜子的地方找。

Ooh! In your shoes. I've lost my socks in my shoes a lot and I've forgotten them. They fall off in my shoes.

哦!在你的鞋里。我经常在鞋里找到丢了的袜子,但我已经忘了。袜子掉到了我的鞋里。

Under your bed. For me, surprisingly, that seems to be the number one place for lost socks — or if you have a dog, check with your dog. They tend to take socks too.

在你的床底下。出乎意料的是,对我来说床下似乎是丢掉的袜子最可能出现的地方,或者如果你养狗的话,那就去看下你的狗。狗狗们往往会把袜子叼走。

If you have cats, check behind the coach, under the coach, or just buy new socks. So — (laughs) — there's that.

如果你养猫,就去沙发后面和沙发下面找找,或者买双新袜子。(笑)就是这样。

The one place that you always find your socks is the tube inside a washer.

你经常能找到袜子的一个地方就是洗衣机的水管。

Maybe you can look in-between the couch cushions 'cause that's where I usually find stuff, especially coins. So you might even find a little extra.

也许你可以在沙发垫中间找找看,因为我经常在那里找到东西,尤其是硬币。所以你也许会找到其他东西。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/526413.html