趣味英语第213期:怎么摆脱打嗝(在线收听

Lauragc3399.

Lauragc3399问道:

"How do I get rid of the — (hiccups) — hiccups?"

“我怎么能摆脱打嗝?”

I have no idea. I never get hiccups.

我不知道。我从来不打嗝。

You should probably just not talk a lot.

你可能应该不要说太多话。

The easiest way is to just go take a drink of water. That usually does it.

最简单的方法就是喝水。这通常管用。

Try drinking a glass of water then standing on your hands.

喝杯水,然后倒立。

I've been told drinking a lot of water. Usually I just suffer in silence with it. That's how I get over it.

别人告诉我的方法是喝水。通常我会默默忍受。这就是我克服打嗝的方法。

Hold your breath for 10 seconds. Then drink like three or four gulps of water, and you'll be fine.

屏住呼吸10秒钟。然后喝三四口水,你就会没事了。

The best thing to do is to hold your breath like...

最好的方法是像这样屏住呼吸……

If they're really bad hiccups, tell your parents, and then they will scare you.

如果打嗝很严重,那告诉你的父母,让他们吓一吓你。

Try drinking a full glass of water or holding your breath. Or a good scare helps. Always helps. (thunderclap)

试试喝一大杯水或屏住呼吸。或者吓一跳也许有帮助。这个方法总是有用。(雷声)

Thanks for watching Advice on the React channel.

谢谢大家收看React频道的建议栏目。

Subscribe. We have new shows every week!

订阅吧。每周都有新节目!

We love answering your questions, so keep 'em coming.

我们喜欢回答大家的问题,请继续提问吧。

Goodbye!

再见!

Goodbye. (hiccups) Oh god.

再见。(打嗝)哦天哪。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/526424.html