趣味英语第217期:怎么说服自己毛绒玩具并没有在我睡觉的时候看着我(在线收听

Gabriella Jones wants to know:

加布里埃拉·琼斯问道:

"How do I convince myself that my stuffed animals are not watching me in my sleep?" (cracks up)

“怎么说服自己毛绒玩具并没有在我睡觉的时候看着我?”(大笑)

I had the same thing when I was younger!

我小时候也有这种感觉!

Just know this: They're not real, they're just plush with stuff in it.

你要知道:它们不是真的,它们只是里面有填充物的毛绒玩具。

If you really feel that they're watching you in your sleep you should put them out of the room.

如果你真的觉得它们在你睡觉的时候看着你,那你应该把它们放到房间外面去。

They're not watching you in your sleep. You've been playing Five Nights at Freddy's too much.

它们没有在你睡觉的时候看着你。你只是《玩具熊的五夜后宫》玩多了。

I think you have been playing too much Five Nights at Freddy's.

我认为你是玩了太多的《玩具熊的五夜后宫》。

Take their eyes out. Now you know for sure that they can't watch you.

把它们的眼睛拿出来。现在你能确定它们不能看你了。

Take your stuffed animals and turn them around so that they're not looking at you when you sleep.

将你的毛绒玩具转过去,这样它们就不会在你睡觉时看着你了。

Turn 'em around, put 'em face down, and tell 'em to buzz off.

把它们转过去,让它们脸朝下,叫它们走开。

Perhaps you could have a nice conversation with your stuffed animals and ask 'em, "What's up with you staring at me?"

也许你可以和你的毛绒玩具好好谈谈,问它们:“你们为什么盯着我看。”

You're talking to the wrong guy. I am scared of inanimate objects coming to life, so I have gotten rid of every single stuffed animal that I've ever had. I've ripped it up, I've burned them, and I've thrown them out of cars.

你问错人了。我害怕无生命之物活过来,所以我丢掉了曾经拥有的所有毛绒玩具。我将它们撕碎,点燃,然后扔出车外。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/526428.html