趣味英语第234期:如何判断一个男人是否喜欢你?(在线收听

Aqua_Sophia says:

Aqua_Sophia问道:

"How can you tell if a guy likes you?"

“如何判断一个男人是否喜欢你?”

Are you serious?

你是认真的吗?

You can't really tell unless you ask him. So go ask him. But you might get embarrassed, so I'm sorry.

除非你问他,否则无法判断。所以直接去问他。但你可能会感到尴尬,我很抱歉。

Sometimes when they like you, guys act like they don't like you.

有时,他们喜欢你但表现得像不喜欢你。

If he teases you or is really sarcastic with you, that means he likes you.

如果他戏弄你或是讽刺你,那表示他喜欢你。

They'll be staring at you and flirting with you.

他们会盯着你看,还会和你调情。

He's always looking at you and in strange ways.

他总是用奇怪的方式看着你。

You can usually tell by the way he looks at you, the way he talks to you.

一般可以从他看你的眼神还有他和你说话的方式来判断。

If he smooths back his hair in front of you and smiles at you, he likes you. I think that's a sign.

如果他在你面前向后抚头发并对你微笑,他就是喜欢你的。我想那是个征兆。

He finds ways to just touch you or tap you or something.

他会想办法触摸你或拍拍你之类的。

You can tell if he likes you if he does little things to make you happy. If he wants to be around you all time, he likes you.

如果他做了让你开心的小事,你就能判断他是否喜欢你。如果他想一直待在你身边,那他就是喜欢你的。

I'll tell you how: if a guy acts like a gentlemen towards you.

我来告诉你判断方法:看那个人是否对你表现得像个绅士。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/526445.html