《绝望的主妇》精讲493(在线收听

Okay, first of all, I want you to march back upstairs

好吧,首先,我要你回到楼上。

and tell your friend he is no longer welcome in this house.

告诉你的朋友再也不要到我们家来了

But we haven't even had breakfast yet!

但我们早饭都没吃呢!

I am serious, Andrew. You tell him to get out of here this second or I will call the police,

我是认真的,Andrew你告诉他,马上离开这里,否则我就报警。

and I will have him removed!

我还会让他走。

Well, go ahead, call 'em.

好啊,报警吧。

Oh, you think I won't?

你认为我不敢?

I just wonder how they'll react whenthey find out that you killed George Williams.

我只是在想他们发现你就是杀害George Williams的凶手时会有何反应

I didn't kill George.

我没杀George。

Well, no, but you sat there and let him die, which, I'm no lawyer,

是啊,但是你坐在那里看他死去而不管,我不是律师,

but I'm pretty sure there's a crime in there somewhere.

但我确信这种行为多少有些犯罪的成分。

Andrew...

Andrew…

Don't get me wrong. I mean, I'm glad you did it.

别误会,你那么做我很高兴。

But when the cops get here, my official position will be, uh,

但警察来了的话,我的立场会是,噢…

oh, my god, I'm being raised by a homicidal maniac.

啊 天哪 我被一个杀人狂抚养着

I think I might even throw in a few tears.

我可能还会流几滴眼泪的。

You would actually let the police arrest your own mother?

你真的会让警察逮捕你的妈妈?

Hey, we all got to cut the apron strings at some point.

嗨,我们彼此彼此啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526514.html