《金银岛》第二章 黑狗(2)(在线收听

I asked him what he wanted and he said, I'll take a glass of rum.

我问他要点什么,他说:我要一杯朗姆酒。

But before I could fetch it ,he told me to come near him.

我正要去取酒,他把我叫过去。

Is this table for my old friend Bill?

桌上的早餐是不是为我的老朋友比尔准备的?

the stranger asked, with a terrible smile.

他狞笑着问道。

I told him I did not know his friend Bill and the breakfast was for a man who was staying at the inn.

我告诉他我不知道他的朋友比尔是谁,早餐是为住在店里的一位客人准备的。

We call him the captain,I said.

我们都管他叫老船长,我说。

Does he have a sword cut on his face?he asked.

他脸上有一道剑伤吗?他问。

Yes,I said.

是的,我说。

That's Bill,said the stranger.Is he here?

他就是比尔,他说。他在这儿吗?

I told him the captain was out walking, and the man waited ,like a cat waiting for a mouse.

我告诉他老船长出去散步了,然后他就等着,像猫在等老鼠一样。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/526697.html