《金银岛》第二章 黑狗(4)(在线收听

No, no, and that's an end of it!I heard the captain shout.

不,不,不,事情到此为止!我听见老船长嚷着。

If one is caught ,we'll all be caught!

如果一个人被抓住,我们就会全都被抓住!

There were more shouts, and then the sound of the table crashing over.

喊声越来越大,还有桌子被掀翻的响声。

Next, I heard the sound of swords, then out ran Black Dog with blood running down his shoulder.

接着,我听见刀剑的响声,旋即我看见黑狗肩上淌着血没命地往外跑。

He ran out of the inn and along the road.

他跑出客店,上了那条小路,

In a few seconds ,he had disap-peared from sight.

不一会儿就没了踪影。

The captain watched him go ,then said,Jim, quick! Bring me rum.

老船长看见他跑了,就对我说:吉姆,快拿朗姆酒来!

He turned and went back into the inn, but he could only just stand on his feet.

他要转身回到客店,但无法挪动脚步。

I realized he was feeling ill and ran to fetch the rum.

我意识到他病了,赶紧跑去拿酒。

Then I heard him falling and hurried back to find him on the floor.

我听见响声马上跑回来,看见老船长躺在地上。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/526699.html