《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第10集第13期:取魔法书(在线收听

The youngest Gilbert.This is an intriguing surprise.

吉尔伯特家的小儿子 真是一个有趣的惊喜

I'm here for the moonstone.Yeah, yeah, the moonstone.

我是来拿月光石的 是啊 是啊 又是月光石

It's very popular today.

这块小石头今天可真受欢迎

Just give it to me.Leave, little Gilbert.

快给我 滚开 小吉尔伯特

If you want it, you're going to have to come here and get it.

你真的想要 那就自己过来拿吧

I kinda figured you'd say that.

就知道你会这么说

Where is it?

在哪儿呢

Sorry I'm late. I had to grab the grimoire from home.

对不起迟到了 我得回家取魔法书

Jeremy couldn't take the pressure, huh?

杰里米受不了了 是不是

He said he'd be here.

他说他会来的

Not a good time, Rose.

现在不是时候 罗斯

Don't be angry with me.

别发火

Why, what'd you do?

为什么 你做了什么

You need to get to Richmond immediately.Tell me.

你得立刻到里士满来 具体点儿

Is that the moonstone?!

这是月光石吗

I hate to interrupt,but today has just been full of surprises.

我本不想打扰你们 可今天充满了惊喜啊

I'm sorry.I took some powder.

对不起 我拿了些粉末

Don't worry.I know that he's wearing his ring,

别担心 我知道他带了戒指

So no matter how many times I kill him, he'll just keep coming back for more.

无论我杀他多少回 他都会复活

So, I'm going to be in the back playing with my new little toy.

姐现在要到后面去 跟新玩具好好玩玩

You guys just give me a holler when you've got the tomb open.

你们把墓打开后 喊我一声

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/526921.html