《丑女贝蒂》精讲 169我们的交易(在线收听

B: I didn't really mean it when I told people to bribe me.

我叫大家贿赂我的时候是开玩笑的

Didn't you, a little bit?

一点真心的都没有

M: Well, maybe a little bit.

也许有点啦

But with one spot left, I thought I'd get some better stuff.

可是由于只剩一个位子了 我想我得到一些更好的东西

This is just stolen office supplies.

结果只是偷来的办公室用具而已

B: Hey,that's my stapler.

嘿 那是我的订书机

M: Not anymore.

已经不是了

B: I'll trade you.

我跟你换

M: Oh, my god. You, too?

天啊 你也来这套

B: It's not a bribe.

这才不是什么贿赂

I mean, yes, I would love to go to the Bahamas.

是 我的确是想去巴哈马

But I'm not essential to the shoot.

可是我只是个闲人

This is just a thank-you gift for helping me get Daniel out of the cult.

这个只是用来谢谢你的 谢你帮我让Daniel摆脱邪教

You're a good friend.

你是个很好的朋友

M: So we're really friends?

那我们就真的是朋友

B: Yeah. I think we're friends. Don't you?

对 我觉得我们是朋友 你觉得呢

M: Yeah, definitely. Friends. Great.

当然了 朋友嘛 很好

I've gotta get back to work. Thanks for the pail.

我要去工作了 谢了 这桶东西

B: Yeah. Thanks for the stapler.

谢谢你给回我订书机

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528530.html