《丑女贝蒂》精讲 170希尔达百态风骚(在线收听

H: Justin, you gotta come in here.

Justin 你一定要来看看

They just gave these people their new house,

他们刚刚送了这帮人一间新房子

And there's, like, 18 people shaking uncontrollably.

看这18个人激动得

Hey, Bobby. What are you doing here?

Bobby 你来干嘛

B: I just came to get some water, you know?

我来喝点水的

Oh no, no, not this show, Hilda.

噢 别别别 不要看这个节目 Hilda

This makes me cry like a baby. Turn it off.

弄得我哭得像个小孩 关了它

You know,chicks kinda dig it when you cry, right?

你知道 小妞看到男人哭都很心动的

B: Hey,don't call girls chicks. You hear me?

别叫女孩小妞 听到没

J: All right. I'm gonna go do my homework.

好 我去做作业了

B: So why did you drive Justin home?

你干嘛送Justin回来

H: Ah, high school can be rough, you know?

高中生活不好过 你又不是不知道

I just want to make sure nobody bothers the kid. Not on my watch.

我只是不想让他受人欺负 我在的时候绝对不行

Try to act all tough guy, but I've always known there's a big softy under there.

表面上是个粗人 我一直都知道这样的表面下有个很慈软的内心

Ooh. Bicep. It's not so soft.

噢 肱二头肌 这可不软

B: All right. I got my water. I'm gonna go.

好了 我喝过水了 我走了

H: Okay. Okay. Come back if you get thirsty again.

好吧 好吧 你可以再来 如果你又觉得渴了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528531.html