《丑女贝蒂》精讲 173不要再做"荡男"了(在线收听

Is it just my imagination or is everyone around me pointing and whispering?

是我的幻觉还是每个人都在对我指指点点?

Oh, don't worry. They'll stop once it grows back out.

没事 等头发再长出来就好了

I was talking about the cult, but thanks.

我是在说邪教的事 不过谢谢

Now I know how you feel about my haircut.

现在我知道你对这个新发型的评价了

Sorry.

抱歉

I should probably just lay low until this whole thing blows over.

也许在这个事情过去之前我应该保持低调

Oh, come on, Daniel. Who cares?

得了吧 Daniel 谁在乎

You're about to go to the Bahamas.

你马上要去巴哈马了

Given everything you've just been through, I think you should do the exact opposite.

忘了之前发生的 你应该用完全相反的态度

Get out there. Try and be your old self again.

摆脱这的一切 重新做回自己

But wait. You used to be pretty judgmental of my old self.

等等 你之前都很指责过去的我

Wait. In fact, you're the one who coined the term "man slut”.

事实上 荡男这个词就是你创造的

" Oh, come on. People were calling you "man slut" way before me.

得了吧 你被叫荡男的时候还没我呢

And you know what? Being a little man slutty might be therapeutic.

你知道吗 做个放荡的小男人有疗伤作用

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528534.html