《丑女贝蒂》精讲 178我要跟你谈谈(在线收听

Ooh, a bikini. How fresh.

一件比基尼 真新鲜

We'll set the fashion world on fire with this.

我们要用这个把时尚界点燃

And this one doesn't know what it wants to be.

但这件又是干嘛用的

It's the Anne Heche of swimwear.

这是安妮·海切的泳衣

Get rid of all of them. I want new options.

把这些全部都扔掉 给我换点新的

Has one thing gone right today?

今天有事情是顺利的吗

Ou found a wrangler for the models.

我们找了个牛仔来管模特

And they're terrified of her.

模特们都很怕她

The locals say she caught a shark with her bare hands.

本地人说 她曾赤手空拳抓住了鲨鱼

Breaking news! Fashion alert!

最新消息 时尚警报

Hover over the shoulder of the photographer.

好好整整那个摄影师

His confidence is bugging me.

他自负得惹人怒

Thank you. Thank you so much.

谢谢你 太谢谢你们了

It is with humble gratitude that I announce my new position as editor-in-chief of Isabella magazine.

怀着无比感激的心情 我宣布我的新职位是Isabella杂志的总编辑

Penelope Graybridge.

Penelope Graybridge。

And I couldn't have done any of it without my beautiful daughter and my husband.

如果没有我可爱的女儿和丈夫的支持 我不可能成就这一切

How could a girl get so lucky?

简直难以相信我如此幸运

Hi, Amanda. Betty. What are you doing here?

嗨 Amanda Betty 你在这里干嘛

Wilhelmina asked me to come. You seem alarmed to see me.

Wilhelmina让我来的 看到我 你好像很惊慌呀

No, I don't. Really? Are you sure?

不 我没有 是吗 你确定吗

Because I'm giving you the chance to be upfront about whether or not,

我在给你一个机会预先告诉我

you might be dating a certain guy that we both know.

你是否在和一个我们都认识的男人约会

We're talking about Matt, right?

我们说的是Matt 对吧

Yes. Amanda. Amanda, come on. Let's just talk about this.

对 Amanda Amanda 别这样 我们来谈谈

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528539.html