《绝望的主妇》精讲556(在线收听

Hey, I don't know about you, but I am tired of all the tension around here,

嗨...我不知道你怎么样,可我受够了家里的火药味了,

so I was thinking we could go shopping, have some fun.

所以我想我们去逛街吧,放松一下。

Then maybe later we can talk about the surrogacy thing, see if we can make it work.

之后我们再来讨论代生小孩的事,看看有没有谈得拢的可能性。

Oh, Gabriella! Oh, you'll see, this isthe best thing for the entire family.

哦,Gabriela!哦,你会发现,这是全家人最幸福的事了。

So, where's the boutique?

那卖衣服的店在哪儿?

Oh, it's in the hotel lobby. So go ahead, I'm right behind ya.

哦,在旅馆大厅里面。你先去,我就跟在你后面。

Okay.

好的。

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

I'm going home.

回家。

What? I thought we were going to talk about how the surrogacy will work.

什么?我以为我们要谈谈代生小孩的事。

Here's how it's going to work. You're going to check yourself into the hotel

这就是结果。你在旅馆登记,

and then tomorrow, you're going to plant your childbearing hips on a plane,

明天,带上你的育儿袋乘飞机,

and you're going to leave our lives forever.

永远离开我们。

I'm pulling out. Watch your boobs.

我要发动了,当心你的胸。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/528589.html