《绝望的主妇》精讲572(在线收听

Nice to meet you, young man.

很高兴见到你年轻人。

I'm not gonna hug you.

我可不会去抱你。

I don't care if you are my grandfather.

我才不在乎你是不是我的外公。

Ah. That's okay. Hugging's not really my thing.

没关系,反正我也不喜欢抱来抱去的。

Mike ,could you wait outside?

Mike出去等一下好吗?

I'd like to be alone with Zachary.

我想单独和Zachary聊一回。

Not a chance.

想都别想。

Just curious... why was it so important you see me?

我只是想问一下,你为什么这么急着要见我?

You're my grandson. My flesh and blood.

因为你是我外孙啊,我的骨肉啊。

Isn't it only natural I'd want a relationship with you?

我想见你不是天经地义嘛?

What kind of relationship can we have when I know you tried to kill my dad?

你想杀我爸爸这也是天经地义吗?

Surely, you can understand the rage I must feel towards your father.

你应该能理解我为什么如此怨恨你的父亲。

Go ahead. Feel all the rage you wanna feel.

好啊,你尽管怨恨好了。

But if anything happens to him, I swear to god you are never gonna see me again.

但是如果他出了什么事,我发誓你再也不会见到我。

You only met me two minutes ago,

你才见到我两分钟

and here you are, already blackmailing me. I couldn't be prouder.

没想到就开始恐吓我了,我真是感到无比自豪啊。

I'm serious. I want you to swear you're not gonna do anything to my dad.

我可是说真的,我要你发誓不得伤害我的父亲。

Which dad? You have two of 'em.

哪位父亲啊?你有两个呢。

You know who I'm talking about…

你知道我说的是谁…

my dad, the man who raised me, the only man I'm ever gonna care about. So swear.

养我的那位,我唯一在意的那一位,发誓吧。

I swear.

我发誓。

Well, now that the ground rules have been set,

既然规矩也订好了,

who's up for some meaningless small talk?

谁愿意和我闲聊几句啊?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/528605.html