纪录片《长生不老》 45快乐的老人(在线收听

It looks like there isn't going to be one answer to ageing

看来衰老的原因并不只有一个

but while science grapples with this enormous task,

但是在这个庞大的科学探索中

we know our views will affect how we actually age.

我们知道自己的思想会影响实际年龄

So what do we think it will be like?

对此我们又是如何认知的呢

If it happens in the right order,

如果一切按照正常的顺序来

if Mum goes, then I go, then my children, you know, die,

如果妈妈走了 然后到我 我的孩子去世

in that order, then

按照这个顺序

you can't ask for more really, can you?

你不能奢求太多 对吧

My family are all quite long-lived.

我的家族寿命都很长

Nancy's family are as well, so our children are going to be,

南希的家族也是 我的孩子们也将一样

going to be fit and healthy to look after me, I hope!

我希望他们也很健康 能照顾我

I shall be a burden. That's one of my...

我会成为负担

Yes, I shall live to be a burden.

没错 我会成为负担

I'm probably going to be hell to live with.

我可能变得很难相处

I hope I'm going to be a happy old person.

我希望我会成为快乐的老人

If I can have the life I want, yes.

如果我能拥有想要的生活 那就变老吧

Getting old is not scary

变老并不可怕

because getting old just means I will have had more of this.

因为变老只是意味着多了点这些

I think children keep you young.

我觉得孩子能让你保持年轻

If my legs allowed me,

如果我的腿允许

I would still be dancing.

我仍能起舞

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpcsbl/528820.html