《丑女贝蒂》精讲 216一场虚惊(在线收听

Oh, thank god!

感谢上帝

Thank god. Right? Yeah.

感谢上帝 没错吧 没错

I mean, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little disappointed.

说实话 我稍微有一点失望

But it's all for the best. I was getting ahead of myself.

但这样最好了 是我有点急了

It's not the right time.

时机还不合适

Not at all.Oh, my god. I have to tell Hilda.

完全不 天啊 我得告诉希尔达

Yeah, but it's not that bad.

但这不算坏事吧

I mean, uh, she's practically engaged to Archie, right?

她和阿奇算是已经订婚了吧

Betty? What's going on?

贝蒂 怎么样了

Whatever it is, I support you. Look, I'm not mad. All clear.

不管怎么样 我都支持你 我真的没生气 没事了

Oh, thank you, god. I was gonna kill myself.

谢天谢地 我刚刚真想一了百了

Sorry, mija.

真抱歉 宝贝女儿

It's fine, Papi. I'm relieved, too.

没事的 爸爸 我也觉得如释重负

Good. Me, too. She said it first.

很好 我也是 是她先说的

Look, let's just all go downstairs

我们都下楼吧

and try to have a nice, traditional Christmas.

过一个愉快传统的圣诞节

Oh, um... Papi, can you just wait before you...

爸爸 你能再等等

Whew! False alarm! Hey! All right!

一场虚惊 好了

Back soon. Sweater.

马上回来 去穿件毛衣

But you're already wearing a s-sweater.

但你正穿着毛衣呢

No, no, no, no, no. Come on.

别 别去了 来吧

Let's all go in and start this dinner. Please.

我们开饭吧 来吧

Okay. Good. I'm starving.

很好 我饿坏了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528890.html