《金银岛》第十四章 寻宝记(1)(在线收听

Chapter 14 Looking for the treasure

第14章 寻宝记

We went back to eat our breakfast.

我们回去吃了早餐。

They have the ship,Silver told the men,and I don't know where it is.

他们有船,西尔弗说,我不知道在哪儿。

But once we have the treasure,we'll find it soon enough.

但我们一旦找到宝藏,很快就会找到船。

I'll keep the boy close by me when we look for the treasure;

我们寻宝时我会把这孩子带在身边;

then,when we have both ship and treasure,we'll persuade Jim to join us,and give him some of the treasure for all his help.

然后,我们会同时拥有船和宝藏,我们会说服吉姆入伙,分给他一些财宝。

The men were happy,but I was afraid.

那伙人都挺高兴,我却害怕起来。

If Silver's plan came true,he would forget Dr Livesey and the others,

如果西尔弗的计划成真的话,他肯定会忘掉李甫西大夫和其他人。

I was sure And if things went wrong,how could a boy and a one-legged man fight five strong men?

而事情如果搞砸了,一个孩子和一个瘸子哪敌得过五个壮汉?

When we left the stockade,everyone had weapons except me.

我们离开寨子,除我之外每个人都带着武器。

Silver had two guns;and the parrot,Captain Flint,sat on his shoulder.

西尔弗带着两枝枪;那只名叫弗林特船长的鹦鹉在他肩上。

There was a rope around me and I followed after Silver,who held the other end.

我跟在他身后,腰里拴着一根绳子,另一端在他手里。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/528998.html