《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(4)(在线收听

Bread. And two of those little fish.

我要面包,两条这种小鱼。

And a mug of dark beer to wash it down.

再配上一杯上好的黑啤酒。

And bacon, burned black.

还要培根,记得煎焦一点。

Little brother. Beloved siblings.

弟弟。亲爱的哥哥姐姐。

Is Bran going to die?

布兰会死吗?

Apparently not.

看来是不会了。

What do you mean?

你这话什么意思?

The Maester says the boy may live.

老学士说那孩子活下来的机会很大。

It's no mercy, letting a child linger in such pain.

老天真残忍,竟让一个孩子受此煎熬。

Only the gods know for certain. All the rest of us can do is pray.

这就只有诸神才知道了。我们能做的也就是祈祷了。

The charms of the north seem entirely lost on you. I still can't believe you're going.

你好像对北境的魅力无动于衷啊。我真想不通你是怎么打算的。

It's ridiculous even for you.

即便是你,也不该如此荒唐。

Where's your sense of wonder?

你的好奇心哪儿去了?

The greatest structure ever built, the intrepid men of The Night's Watch, the wintry abode of the White Walkers.

史上最伟大的人造建筑,勇猛无畏的守夜人军团,阴森恐怖的白鬼徘徊之地。

Tell me you're not thinking of taking the black. And go celibate?

别告诉我你也想当个黑衣弟兄。然后打一辈子光棍吗?

No, the whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock.

那怎么成,从多恩到凯岩城的妓女都会抗议的。

No, I just want to stand on top of the wall and piss off the edge of the world.

放心,我不过是想爬上长城,对着世界的边缘撒泡尿罢了。

The children don't need to hear your filth.

别当着孩子们的面说这种粗话。

Come.

我们走。

Even if the boy lives, he'll be a cripple, a grotesque.

那孩子就算活下来也是跛子,畸形的怪胎。

Give me a good clean death any day.

我宁可干脆利落地死。

Speaking for the grotesques, I'd have to disagree.

说到畸形怪胎,不是我多嘴。

Death is so final, whereas life...Ah, life is full of possibilities.

死了可什么都没了,而活着活着就有无限的可能。

I hope the boy does wake. I'd be very interested to hear what he has to say.

我真心希望那孩子活过来。很有兴趣听听他知道些什么。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529186.html