《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(14)(在线收听

Have you ever seen a dragon? Dragon gone, Khaleesi.

你们见过龙吗?卡丽熙,龙已经绝迹啦。

Everywhere? Even in the east?

到处都一样?连东方也是?

No dragon. Brave men kill them. It is known. It is known.

没有龙了,勇者屠龙。大家都知道。大家都知道。

A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon. The moon?

有个魁尔斯商人说龙是从月亮里钻出来的。从月亮来的?

He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi, that once there were two moons in the sky.

他告诉我月亮是颗蛋,卡丽熙,天上原本有两个月亮。

But one wandered too close to the sun, and it cracked from the heat.

但其中一个运行得太靠近太阳,受不住高热就爆炸了。

Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons, and they drank the sun's fire.

成千上万只龙从中涌出,吸收了太阳的火焰。

Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess, wife of sun. It is known. It is known.

月亮才不是什么蛋。月亮是女神,太阳的妻子。大家都知道。大家都知道。

Leave me with her.

她留下,你们都退下吧。

Why did the trader from Qarth tell you these stories?

为什么魁尔斯商人跟你说起这些?

Men like to talk when they're happy.

男人兴奋时就会滔滔不绝。

Before your brother bought me for you, it was my job to make men happy.

在你哥哥把我买下献给你前,我的工作就是讨男人欢心。

How old were you?

你当时多大?

I was nine when my mother sold me to the pleasure house. Nine? !

我九岁时就被母亲卖到妓院去了。九岁?!

I did not touch a man for three years, Khaleesi.

起初的三年我都没碰过男人,卡丽熙。

First you must learn.

你必须先要学。

Can you teach me how to make the Khal happy?

你能教我如何取悦卡奥吗?

Yes. Will it take three years? No.

遵命。会花上三年吗?当然不用。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529196.html