《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(3)(在线收听

No, Lord Stark.

没有, 史塔克大人.

500 men and this room was silent as a crypt.

五百个人济济一堂, 这里却象墓地一样死寂.

Except for the screams, of course,

当然除了受刑者的惨叫,

and the Mad King laughing.

还有疯王的狂笑.

And later...

后来...

when I watched the Mad King die,

当我看到疯王的死状,

I remembered him laughing as your father burned...

我又想起你父亲被烧死时他的笑声...

It felt like justice.

正义终于得到了伸张.

Is that what you tell yourself at night?

你每晚就是这样安慰自己的吗?

You're a servant of justice?

你是在为正义服务?

That you were avenging my father when you

你认为你是在为我父亲报仇...

shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen's back?

当你将剑刺入伊里斯坦格利安的后背?

Tell me

请你告诉我

if I'd stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back,

如果那时我的剑是从疯王的前胸刺入,

would you admire me more?

你就会佩服我了是吗?

You served him well

你不是为国王, 也不是为正义

when serving was safe.

你是为自己的身家性命服务.

Lord Stark.

史塔克大人.

Lord Varys.

瓦里斯大人.

I was grievously sorry to hear of your troubles on the Kingsroad.

我很遗憾地获知你们在国王大道上遇到的麻烦事.

We are all praying for Prince Joffrey's full recovery.

我们都在祈祷乔佛里王子能早日康复.

A shame you didn't say a prayer for the butcher's son.

我很遗憾你没有为那屠夫的儿子祈祷半句.

Renly! You're looking well.

蓝礼! 你看起来气色很好.

And you look tired from the road.

你看起来有点疲累.

I told them this meeting could wait another day, but

我曾提议让会议延期举行, 但

But we have a Kingdom to look after.

但国家大事不容拖延.

I've hoped to meet you for some time, Lord Stark.

我一直希望与您见见面, 史塔克大人.

No doubt Lady Catelyn has mentioned me.

凯特琳夫人肯定向您提起过我吧.

She has, Lord Baelish.

她是提过, 贝里席大人.

I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well.

我想你也认识我的兄弟布兰登.

All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem

熟得很. 至今我身上都还留着他的纪念

from navel to collarbone. ...

胸口上的一道伤疤.

Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with.

也许你选择了一个错误的决斗对象.

It wasn't the man that I chose, my Lord.

我选择的可不是他, 大人.

It was Catelyn Tully.

而是凯特琳徒利.

A woman worth fighting for, I'm sure you'll agree.

一个值得为之而战的女人, 我确信你也有同感.

I humbly beg your pardon, my Lord Stark.

我诚挚地请求您原谅, 史塔克大人.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529203.html