《神探夏洛克》精讲 15诡异的短信(在线收听

She still dancing?

她还在跳舞吗?

Yeah, if you can call it that.

对,要是这也算跳舞的话。

Did you get the car keys off her?

拿了她的车钥匙吗?

Got them out of her bag.

从她包里拿了。

Where is she?

她在哪儿?

The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport, was found late last night on a building site in Greater London.

交通部副部长贝丝·达文波的尸体于昨天后半夜在伦敦一座建筑工地被发现。

Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide.

初步调查显示为自杀。

We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those of Sir Jeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore.

我们可以确认这起明显的自杀案件近似于杰弗里·帕特森爵士和詹姆斯·菲利莫的案子。

In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked.

鉴于此,我们认为这些案件之间存在关联。

The investigation is ongoing but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now.

我们已经开展调查,而雷斯垂德探长将负责回答接下来的问题。

Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked?

探长先生,自杀案件怎么会有关联?

Well, they all took the same poison.

死者都服用了相同的毒药。

They were all found in places they had no reason to be. None of them had shown any prior indication. -But you can't have serial suicides.

发现尸体的地方,死者都没理由出现在那里。死者先前都没有自杀征兆。-但是你没法连犯自杀案。

Well, apparently you can.

显然是可以的。

These three people, there's nothing that links them?

这三个人之间没有关联吗?

There's no link we've found yet but we're looking for it. There has to be one.

目前为止没有发现,但是我们还在调查,他们之间肯定有关联。

If you've all got texts, please ignore them. - It just says "Wrong".

要是你们收到短信,无视就好。-上面就写着"错了"。

Well, just ignore that. If there are no more questions, I'm going to bring this session to an end.

对,无视就好。要是没有其它问题,这次记者招待会就到此为止。

If they're suicides, what are you investigating?

如果这是自杀案件,你们又在调查什么?

As I say, these suicides are clearly linked.

如我所说,这些自杀案件显然有所关联。

It's an unusual situation, we've got our best people investigating.

这次局面非比寻常,我们的精英探员已着手调查。

Says "Wrong" again.

又是"错了"。

One more question. Is there any chance that these are murders? And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer?

再回答一个问题。有谋杀的可能吗?若是的话,会不会是连环杀手?

I know that you like writing about these but these do appear to be suicides. We know the difference. The poison was clearly self-administered.

我知道这样写很吸引人,但这显然是自杀。我们都清楚之间的差异。死者显然是自己吞下毒药。

Yes, but if they are murders, how do people keep themselves safe?

对,要他们真是被谋杀,大家要怎么保障安全?

Well, don't commit suicide.

不要自杀就行。

Daily Mail!

《每日邮报》!

This is a frightening time for people but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions. We are all as safe as we want to be.

虽然最近人心惶惶,但大家只需采取合理的预防措施。我们就能保障自己的安全。

Thank you.

谢谢。

You've got to stop him doing that. He's making us look like idiots.

你得阻止他这么胡闹,搞得我们像傻瓜。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529347.html