《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(7)(在线收听

May I come in?

我能进来吗?

Whose sword is that? Mine.

那把剑是谁的? 我的.

Give it to me.

把它给我.

I know this maker's mark. This is Mikken's work.

我认得这个记号. 这是密肯打的.

Where did you get this?

你从哪儿弄来的?

This is no toy.

这可不是玩具.

Little ladies shouldn't play with swords.

一个淑女尤其不该玩剑.

I wasn't playing.

我不是在玩.

And I don't want to be a lady.

我也不想当个淑女.

Come here.

过来.

Now what do you want with this?

你想用它干什么?

It's called Needle.

它叫缝衣针.

Oh, a blade with a name.

哦, 还是把有名字的剑.

And who were you hoping to skewer with Needle?

你准备拿缝衣针来对付谁?

Your sister?

你的姐姐?

Do you know the first thing about sword fighting?

你知道剑术的第一步是什么?

Stick 'em with the pointy end.

用尖的那端去刺敌人.

( Laughs ) That's the essence of it.

这的确是剑术的精髓.

I was trying to learn.

我想好好学.

I asked Mycah to practice with me.

我要米凯陪我练.

I asked him.

是我找他的.

It was my fault. No, sweet girl.

都是我的错. 不, 亲爱的孩子.

No no, you didn't kill the butcher's boy.

不不, 屠夫小弟不是你害死的.

I hate them! I hate all of them.

我恨他们! 我恨他们所有人.

The Hound, the Queen and the King

猎狗, 王后和国王

and Joffrey and Sansa.

乔佛里和珊莎.

Sansa was dragged before the King and Queen...

珊莎被带到国王和王后跟前...

And asked to call the Prince a liar.

面临公开指认王子说谎的巨大压力.

So was I! He is a liar.

我不也是这样! 他就是说谎了.

Shh, darling, listen to me.

嘘, 亲爱的, 听我说.

Sansa will be married to Joffrey's someday.

有朝一日珊莎会嫁给乔佛里.

She cannot betray him.

她不能背叛他.

She must take his side even when he's wrong.

她必须站在他那边, 即使他是错的.

But how you can let her marry someone like that?

可是你怎么能让她嫁给这种人?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529644.html