《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(15)(在线收听

You watch yourself on the road, huh?

你小心一点, 好吗?

That temper of yours is a dangerous thing.

你的坏脾气会给你带来危险的.

My temper? Gods be good, you nearly killed poor Littlefinger yesterday.

我的坏脾气? 诸神保佑, 昨天你差点杀死了可怜的小指头.

He still loves you.

他仍然爱着你.

Does he?

是吗?

Off with you.

快走吧.

权力的游戏01.jpg

Yes, it's been a long time.

是的, 这么多年了.

But I still remember every face.

但我还能记得每一张脸.

You remember your first?

你记得你的第一次吗?

Of course, Your Grace.

当然, 陛下.

Who was it?

他是谁?

A Tyroshi.

一个泰洛西人.

Never learned the name. Hmm.

不知道名字. 嗯.

How'd you do it?

你是怎么干的?

Lance through the heart.

长枪刺心.

Quick one.

干脆利落.

Lucky for you.

你真幸运.

Mine was some Tarly boy at the Battle of Summerhall.

我的第一次是在盛夏厅之战中对一个塔利家的小子.

My horse took an arrow so I was on foot, slogging through the mud.

我的马中了箭, 我只得步行,在烂泥地里.

He came running at me, this dumb high-born lad,

这个贵族小子向我冲来,

thinking he could end the rebellion with single swing of his sword.

以为他能终结战争 凭借他手里那把剑.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529652.html