《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(16)(在线收听

I knocked him down with the hammer.

我一锤子把他打倒.

Gods, I was strong then.

诸神在上, 那时我真强壮.

Caved in his breastplate.

他的胸甲被敲扁了.

Probably shattered every rib he had.

他的肋骨大概全断了.

Stood over him, hammer in the air.

我手拿战锤站在那里.

Right before I brought it down he shouted, "wait!

正准备结果他时他喊道, "等等!

Wait.

等等.

They never tell you how they all shit themselves.

他们从不会告诉你死亡的惨象.

They don't put that part in the songs.

他们不会把这写进歌谣.

Stupid boy.

愚蠢的小子.

Now the Tarlys bend the knee like everyone else.

现在塔利家已经臣服和所有人一样.

He could have lingered on the edge of the battle with the smart boys and today his wife would be making him miserable,

他本可以优哉游哉象其他聪明孩子一样在战场边缘漫步现在他的老婆会令他烦恼不已,

his sons would be ingrates, and he'd be waking three times in the night to piss into a bowl. Wine!

他的儿子们让他伤透脑筋,每晚他会醒过来三回起身去小便. 倒酒!

Lancel. Gods, what a stupid name.

蓝赛尔. 诸神在上, 真是个蠢名字.

Lancel Lannister.

蓝赛尔兰尼斯特.

Who named you? Some halfwit with a stutter?

谁给你起的名字? 一个口吃的白痴?

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

It's empty, Your Grace. What do you mean it's empty?

空了, 陛下. 空了是什么意思?

There's no more wine. Is that what empty means?

没有酒了. 空了就是没有酒了?

So get more.

再去取些来.

Tell your cousin to get in here.

叫你表兄到这儿来.

Kingslayer!

弑君者!

Get in here.

到这儿来.

Surrounded by Lannisters.

全是兰尼斯特家的人.

Every time I close my eyes I see their blond hair and their smug, satisfied faces.

每回我闭上眼睛都会看见他们的金发 还有他们心满意足的蠢脸.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529653.html