《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(4)(在线收听

Nothing prettier than watching sailors burn alive.

无数水手被烧死的情景确实无比壮观.

Yes, a great victory for your people.

对你们来说是一场伟大的胜利.

Shame how it all turned out. We were outnumbered 10 to one a stupid rebellion then.

可惜你们的结局也很悲惨. 我们处于十倍的劣势-- 那你们发动了一场愚蠢的叛乱.

I suppose your father realized that when your brothers died in battle.

我想你父亲已经明白这一点了 当你的兄弟全部阵亡的时候.

Now here you are, your enemy's squire.

现在的你, 成了你的敌人的待从.

Careful, imp. I've offended you.

你小心点, 小恶魔. 我冒犯你了.

Forgive me, it's been a rough morning.

请原谅, 今早我心情不好.

Anyway, don't despair.

无论如何, 不必绝望.

I'm a constant disappointment to my own father and I've learned to live with it.

我也一直令我父亲感到失望 我已经适应失望的目光了.

Your next tumble with Ros is on me.

你下回上萝丝的钱我来出吧.

I'll try not to wear her out.

我也尽量让她留点体力给你.

Shoulder, legs.

肩, 腿.

Leg, shoulder, leg.

腿, 肩, 腿.

Left foot forward. Good.

左脚向前. 很好.

Now pivot as you deliver the stroke.

当你发动攻击时要转身.

Put all your weight behind it.

这样才能全力以赴.

What in seven hells is that?

七层地狱啊, 那是什么?

They'll need an eighth hell to fit him in.

需要八层地狱才装得下他.

Tell them your name.

告诉他们你的名字.

Samwell Tarly, of Horn Hill-I mean, I was of Horn Hill.

山姆威尔塔利, 来自角陵家族-我是说我曾是角陵家族的.

I've come to take the black. Come to take the black pudding.

我来加入黑衣军. 来吃黑布丁的吧.

Well, you couldn't be any worse than you look.

嗯, 希望你不会比看上去更不中用.

Rast...

雷斯特...

See what he can do.

试试他本领怎么样.

I yield.

我投降.

Please, no more. On your feet.

求求你, 别打了. 站起来.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529662.html