《神探夏洛克》精讲 49钥匙忘家里了(在线收听

Taxi!

的士!

So what do we do now?

那现在怎么办?

Sit here and wait for him to come back?

坐等他回来吗?

Just moved in.

刚搬来的。

What?

什么?

Floor above, new label.

他楼上这家标签还是新的。

Could have just replaced it.

可能是刚换过。

No-one ever does that.

没人换这个。

Hello?

哪位?

Hi, um, I live in the flat just below you.

你好,我就住你家楼下,

I don't think we've met.

但好像没见过你。

No, well, er, I've just moved in.

是没见过,我刚搬来。

Actually, I've just locked my keys in my flat.

其实是这样的,我钥匙忘家里了。

Do you want me to buzz you in?

要我放你进来吗?

Yeah. And can we use your balcony?

对,能借用下你家阳台吗?

What? !

什么?!

Sherlock? Sherlock, are you OK?

夏洛克?夏洛克,你还好吧?

Yeah, any time you feel like letting me in!

好吧,差不多了就让我进去!

Do you think he'd lost a lot of money?

你觉得他是因损失大笔钱而自杀吗?

Suicide is pretty common among City boys.

城里年轻人自杀现象非常普遍。

We don't know that it was suicide. - Come on.

还不能确定是自杀。-拜托。

The door was locked from the inside, you had to climb down the balcony.

门从里面锁着,你还得从楼上阳台爬下来。

Been away three days judging by the laundry.

从待洗衣物来看,出差过三天。

Look at the case, there was something tightly packed inside it.

看他的箱子,还有几件衣服叠得好好的。

Thanks. I'll take your word for it.

谢了,我听你的判断就行了。

Problem?

有问题吗?

Yeah, I'm not desperate to root around some bloke's dirty underwear.

我还没绝望到要去翻找某人的脏内衣裤。

Those symbols at the bank, the graffiti, why were they put there?

银行里的那些符号,为什么要涂在那儿?

Some sort of code?

是某种暗码?

Obviously.

显然是。

Why were they painted? Want to communicate, why not use e-mail?

问题是为什么要涂上?想联系干嘛不用电邮?

Well, maybe he wasn't answering.

可能他不回邮件吧。

Oh, good, you follow.

很好,你总算跟上思路了。

No.

还没。

What kind of a message would everyone try to avoid?

哪种信息会让大家避之不及?

What about this morning?

像你今早看的那些如何?

Those letters you were looking at?

你今早看的那些信吗?

Bills?

是账单?

Yes. He was being threatened.

对,他被威胁了。

Not by the Gas Board....see if we can get prints off this glass.

肯定不是煤气公司。看能否在杯子上提取到指纹。

Sergeant, we haven't met.

警官,初次见面。

Yeah, I know who you are and I would prefer it if you didn't tamper with any of the evidence.

我可久仰你大名了,你最好没乱动任何证据。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529784.html