《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(16)(在线收听

Oh, he never stops.

哦, 他总是说个不停.

Do you know Ser Hugh of the Vale?

你认识谷地的修夫爵士吗?

Not surprising. Until recently,

当然. 不久以前,

he was only a squire-Jon Arryn's squire.

他还只是个待从-琼恩艾林的侍从.

He was knighted almost immediately

他受封为骑士几乎刚好

after his master's untimely death.

是在他主人去世之后.

Knighted for what?

他因何受封?

Why are you telling me this?

你为何告诉我这个?

I promised cat that I'd help you.

我答应过凯特, 我会帮助你.

Where is Ser Hugh?

修夫爵士还哪儿?

I'll speak to him. A singularly bad idea.

我要和他谈谈. 这可不是个好主意.

Do you see that boy there?

你看见那个小子了吗?

One of Varys's little birds.

他是瓦里斯的眼线.

The spider has taken a great interest in your comings and goings.

八爪蜘蛛对您的一举一动都很有兴趣.

Now look there.

现在再瞧瞧那边.

That one belongs to the Queen.

那家伙是王后的人.

And do you see that septa pretending to read her book?

你看见那位装作在读书的修女了吗?

Varys or the Queen?

瓦里斯的还是王后的人?

No, she's one of mine.

不, 她是我的人.

Is there someone in your service whom you trust completely?

你手下可有让你完全信任的人?

Yes. The wiser answer was no, My Lord.

有. 聪明的回答是没有, 大人.

Get a message to this paragon of yours-

派您这位模范部下

discreetly-send him to question Ser Hugh.

要暗暗地派他去找修夫爵士.

After that, you might want him to visit a certain armorer in the city.

然后你可以让他去找城里的一家武器师傅.

He lives in a large house at the top of the Street of Steel.

他住在钢铁街最高处的一栋大屋子里.

Why? I have my observers, as I said,

为什么找他? 我说了, 我有我的眼线,

and it's possible that they saw Lord Arryn

他们似乎见过琼恩艾林

visit this armorer several times in the weeks before his death.

去世前几周去找过这位武器师傅几次.

Lord Baelish, perhaps I was wrong to distrust you.

贝里席大人, 或许我不应该不信任你.

Distrusting me was the wisest thing

不信任我是你做过最明智的事...

you've done since you climbed off your horse.

自从你跳下马背以来.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530092.html