《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(20)(在线收听

Sam's no different from the rest of us.

山姆和我们没什么不同.

There was no place for him in the world,

他在世上无处可去,

so he's come here.

所以才来这儿.

We're not going to hurt him in the training yard anymore.

我们不能继续在训练场上伤害他了.

Never again, no matter what Thorne says.

绝不, 不管索恩怎么说.

He's our brother now and we're going to protect him.

现在他是我们的兄弟, 我们要保护他.

You are in love, Lord Snow.

你在恋爱, 雪诺大人.

You girls can do as you please.

你们这帮娘们爱怎么干都行.

But if Thorne puts me up against lady piggy,

如果索恩叫我对付猪猡小姐,

I'm gonna slice me off a side of bacon.

我可要切块火腿下来.

No one touches Sam.

任何人都不准碰山姆.

What are you waiting for?

你在等什么?

Attack him!

快打他!

You get in there.

换你上.

Hit me.

打我.

Go on, hit me!

快呀, 打我!

I yield!

我投降!

Yield yield.

投降投降.

I yield.

我投降.

You think this is funny, do you?

你觉得这很好玩, 是吗?

When you're out there

等你们以后

beyond The Wall with the sun going down,

去到长城之外, 当太阳落山,

do you want a man at your back?

你希望你身后是一个男子汉?

Or a sniveling boy?

还是个爱哭鼻子的孩子?

You send this whore to give me commands?

你派这婊子来给我下命令?

I should have sent you back her head!

我应该把她的头送还给你!

Forgive me, Khaleesi. I did as you asked.

请原谅, 卡丽熙. 我是照你吩咐做的.

Hush now. It's all right.

不必说了. 没事了.

Irri, take her and leave us. Yes, Khaleesi.

伊丽, 带她出去. 是, 卡丽煕.

Why did you hit her?! How many times do I have to tell you?

你为什么打她?! 我告诉你多少次了?

You do not command me.

你无权命令我.

I wasn't commanding you.

我没有命令你.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530096.html