《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(2)(在线收听

Your mother was a dumb whore

你是个愚蠢的婊子养的.

with a fat ass. Did you know that

你听到没有?

Look at this idiot! One ball and no brains.

瞧瞧这个笨蛋! 没有卵蛋, 没有脑子.

He can't even put a man's armor on him properly.

连帮人穿铠甲都不会.

You're too fat for your armor.

你太胖了, 所以穿不下.

Fat Fat, is it

太胖太胖, 是吗?

Is that how you speak to your King

你就这样对国王讲话吗?

That was funny, is it

很好笑, 是吗?

No, Your Grace.

不, 陛下.

NoYou don't like the Hand's joke

不你不喜欢首相说的笑话?

You're torturing the poor boy.

你让这可怜孩子无所适从了.

You heard the Hand. The King's too fat for his armor.

首相说了. 国王太胖了所以穿不下.

Go find the breastplate stretcher now!

去找个胸甲撑子 快去!

"The breastplate stretcher"

"胸甲撑子"?

How long before he figures it out

让他上哪儿去找?

Maybe you should have one invented.

你杜撰出来的东西吧.

All right, all right.

好了, 好了.

But you watch me out there I still know how to point a Lance.

你等着看吧 我还记得怎么使长枪.

You have no business jousting. Leave that for the young men.

你不该参加比武. 让年轻人上吧.

Why, because I'm kingPiss on that. I want to hit somebody!

为什么, 因为我是国王得了. 我只想打打人罢了!

And who's going to hit you back Anybody who can.

那谁敢对你还手呢谁都行啊.

And the last man in his saddle Will be you.

反正最后还骑在马鞍上的 一定会是你.

There's not a man in the Seven Kingdoms

七国上下绝不会有人

would risk hurting you.

敢冒险伤到你.

Are you telling me those cowards would let me win

你的意思是那些胆小鬼会故意让我赢?

Aye.

是的.

Drink. I'm not thirsty.

喝吧. 我不渴.

Drink. Your King commands it.

快喝. 这是国王的命令.

Gods,

诸神在上,

too fat for my armor.

我竟然胖得穿不下铠甲.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530106.html