《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(27)(在线收听

Oh. But Robert loves his killing.

哦. 劳勃喜欢杀戮.

And he's the King. Hmm.

他是国王. 嗯.

How did that ever happenBecause he loves his killing.

为什么他能称王因为他喜欢杀戮.

And he used to be good at it.

他也曾经擅长杀戮.

Do you know who should be king

你知道谁应该称王吗?

Be serious. I am.

别开玩笑. 我是认真的.

My father could be your bank.

我父亲会做你的后盾.

I've never fought in a war before, but I'd fight for you.

我从未上过战场, 但我会为你而战.

I'm fourth in line.

我在继承顺位中排第四.

And where was Robert in the line of royal succession

劳勃在疯王的继承顺位中排第几呢?

Joffrey is a monster.

乔佛里是个混蛋.

Tommen is eight. Stannis

托曼才八岁. 史坦尼斯呢?

Stannis has the personality of a lobster.

史坦尼斯象只龙虾那样强硬古板.

He's still my older brother.

但他仍是我的哥哥.

What are you doing?! Look at it.

你干什么?! 看一看.

You cut me.

你割伤我了.

It's just blood. We've all got it in us.

不过是血. 我们体内都有血.

Sometimes a little spills.

有时会流出一点.

If you become King, you're going to see a lot of this.

如果你成为国王, 你会经常看见血.

You need to get used to it.

你必须习惯.

Go on. Look.

继续. 看.

People love you.

人们爱戴你.

They love to serve you because you're kind to them.

他们愿意服侍你, 因为你待他们仁慈.

They want to be near you.

他们希望靠近你.

You're willing to do what needs to be done,

你愿意做必须做的事情,

but you don't gloat over it.

你也从不幸灾乐祸.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530562.html