《神探夏洛克》精讲 96搞什么鬼?(在线收听

Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present.

给你带了份小礼物,增进下彼此感情。

That's what it's all been for, isn't it?

你挖空心思就为了它,对吧?

All your little puzzles, making me dance.

你的那些小谜团让我疲于奔命。

All to distract me from this.

不过是想让我无暇顾及。

Evening.

晚上好。

This is a turn-up, isn't it, Sherlock?

真是出人意表,不是吗,夏洛克?

sherlock96.jpeg

John! What the hell...?

约翰!搞什么鬼?

Bet you never saw this coming.

做梦也没想到吧。

What...would you like me to make him say...next?

你想让我接下来叫他说什么?

Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear. - Stop it.

叽里咕噜,滴里嘟噜。-别说了。

Nice touch, this. The pool, where little Carl died.

泳池选得不错,小卡尔当年就死在这里。

I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too.

我让他动弹不得,也能让约翰动弹不得。

Stop his heart.

让他的心脏一动不动。

Who are you?

你是谁?

I gave you my number.

我给过你电话号码。

I thought you might call.

还以为你会打给我。

Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?

你口袋里揣的是英制勃朗宁L9A1式吧?还是说你见到我太高兴了?

Both.

两者皆有。

Jim Moriarty. Hi.

我就是金·莫里亚蒂。你好。

Jim? Jim from the hospital?

金吗?医院里见的那个金吗?

Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression?

难道我真的如此令人过目即忘?

But then, I suppose, that was rather the point.

不过,这不正是我求之不得的么。

Don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle.

别干傻事,远处有人举着步枪呢。

I don't like getting my hands dirty.

我可不想脏了手。

I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world.

我给过你提示,夏洛克,虽然只有一鳞半爪,我在这物欲横流的世界里苛求什么。

I'm a specialist, you see. Like you.

我是权威人士,明白吗。如你一般。

Dear Jim..... please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?

亲爱的金,你能为我排忧解难,除掉我情人,那令人讨厌的姐姐吗?

Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?

亲爱的金,你能为我排忧解难让我销声匿迹到南美去吗?

Just so.

正是如此。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530645.html