《神探夏洛克》精讲 99罪犯的恐吓(在线收听

Who are you?

你是谁?

Jim Moriarty.

吉姆·莫里亚蒂

Bye!

再见

Consulting criminal.

咨询罪犯

I have loved this, this little game of ours.

我一直非常享受我们间的小游戏

People have died.

有人为此死了

That's what people DO!

人都会死

I will stop you.

我会制止你

If you don't stop prying...

要是你继续多管闲事

I'll burn you.

我让你生不如死

I will burn the heart out of you.

让你像掏心一般痛不欲生

Catch you later.

回头...再抓你

No, you won't!

想得美

Sorry, boys!

抱歉 男孩们

I'm SO changeable!

我老是那么变化无常

It is a weakness with me,

这是我的缺点

but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness.

可老实说 是我的唯一缺点

You can't be allowed to continue.

不能允许你们继续了

You just can't.

不许继续了

I would try to convince you,

我会尽量说服你

but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.

可我想说的,你大概都已经想到了

Probably my answer has crossed yours.

也许我的答案你也心知肚明

Do you mind if I get that?

我接一下你没意见吧?

Oh, no, please.

没事,请便

You've got the rest of your life.

尽情使用你的余生吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530648.html