《神探夏洛克》精讲 109施虐女王(在线收听

You know I don't concern myself with trivia.

你知道我不关心这些花边

Who is she?

她是谁?

Irene Adler.

艾琳·艾德勒

Professionally known as "The Woman".

专业称呼为"那位女人"

Professionally?

专业称呼?

There are many names for what she does.

她的职业有许多种叫法

She prefers "dominatrix".

她喜欢用"施虐女王"

Don't be alarmed.

不必惊慌

It's to do with sex.

是指性关系里的

Sex doesn't alarm me.

性才不会使我惊慌

How would you know?

你怎么知道?

She provides, shall we say, recreational scolding for those who enjoy that sort of thing and are prepared to pay for it.

她提供所谓的...娱乐性责罚 给那些有这种癖好并愿意支付报酬的人

These are all from her website.

这都是她网站的截图

And I assume this Adler woman has some compromising photographs.

那么我估计这位艾德勒女士有些不雅照片

You're very quick, Mr Holmes.

你反应真快 福尔摩斯先生

Hardly a difficult deduction. Photographs of whom?

这丝毫不难演绎谁的照片?

A person of significance to my employer.

一个对我雇主至关重要的人

We'd prefer not to say any more at this time.

眼下我们宁愿少说为妙

You can't tell us anything?

你什么也不能告诉我们?

I can tell you it's a young person.

我能告诉你们这位人士非常年轻

A young female person.

一位年轻女士

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530658.html